* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space
Shortly before this afternoon, when President Obama announced a series of executive orders directing federal agencies to study the mechanics of taking things from cold dead hands, the PR mavens at the NRA launched the above ad campaign.
Did you know that the president's children have Secret Service protection that other families don't have? This is not because of various death threats spouted by kooks, terrorist wannabes and NRA-coddled gun nuts. No! It's because President Obama is an "elitist hypocrite."
I mean, look at all the other stuff besides "security" of which non-Obamas don't receive a "fair share."
Tags: Advertising, Barack Obama, Guns, Malia Obama, NRA, Sasha Obama
* This astronaut wrote a Christmas song.
* Hawaii loves their Obaminal Snowman.
* The 2012 coming out party was awesome.
* President Obama loves to embarrass his kids.
* The origin of the teddy bear, from Laughing Squid.
* Relax! I finally found the dumbest article explaining the fiscal cliff.
* The Christmas edition of the Professor Blastoff podcast features Ira Glass.
* From The Onion, Paul Ryan ups Congress' heart rate with a new exercise video.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, House of Representatives, LGBT, Malia Obama, New Yorker, Sasha Obama, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt
* Republican redheads have to step gingerly, from Funny or Die.
* Mitt Romney has a sadz.
* President Galifianakis has a nice ring to it.
* THREE CHEERS FOR THE BOROWITZ REPORT!
* Freedom's just another word for a colostomy bag full of booze.
* Do you love putting on make-up? Well, you're gonna love SCIENCE!
* The Exquisite Freedoms of Michael P. Dodderton, from McSweeney's.
* The Onion asks people where they get their news, and the answer may surprise you.
* This jumbotron fairy tale is only slightly marred by Joe Biden's crazy smile at the end.
Tags: Andy Borowitz, Daily Links, Joe Biden, Malia Obama, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, Olympics, Red State, Republicans, Science & Technology, Sports, The New Yorker, Will Ferrell, Women's Rights