* Matt Damon wants to know how you celebrated World Toilet Day.
* If you build it, Pope John Paul II will come.
* How drunk did President Obama get you last night?
* Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter take on Team Nerdist.
* If you've ever been called a sea slug in bed, it wasn't an insult.
* Comedy Central's new show Nathan for You is for you. No… just you.
* Joe Biden and Bradley Cooper raise awareness for incredibly white teeth.
* This wasn't an isolated incident. Marco Rubio has had other encounters with water.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Joe Biden, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Matt Damon, Pope John Paul II, Sports, State of the Union, Vatican
I didn't catch the SOTU. What'd I miss?! Do we face many challenges?! WILL WE RISE TO MEET THEM?! SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER OR NOT?!?!?!
— John Moe (@johnmoe) February 13, 2013
Obama gives the State of the Union address. Footage from Mad Max plays on screen behind him. He points at it & says "See? It could be worse"
— Kyle Lippert (@Kyle_Lippert) February 13, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Marco Rubio, State of the Union, Ted Nugent, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
The response to the State of the Union is the opposition party's opportunity to inform the president that, yes, his agenda is welcome to crawl into a corner and die. Call it the STFU to the president's SOTU. It's also a hazardous assignment, if history's any judge.
Tonight Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) will give the official Republican response, and Sen. Rand "Son of Ron" Paul will give the official Tea Party response, which is a whole lot of responding–and a whole lot of room for error.
Here's what Rubio and Paul need to do in order to avoid making complete(er) fools of themselves:
Tags: Bob McDonnell, Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Mitch Daniels, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, Republicans, State of the Union, Tea Party