* The NRA's latest ad needs a shot of logic.
* Contemporary art gets meta in China.
* Awesomely bad paintings of President Obama.
* PBS examines the seriousness of internet comedy.
* Martha Raddatz, America's favorite debate moderator, has a cool new web series.
* The story behind President Obama's good-luck charm.
* Adult Swim's new show Newsreaders looks newsworthy.
* A graph that charts the timeline of the Manti T'eo scandal.
* "I realized I had a bag of gummy candies in my coat pocket. Yes, I ate those." -Rachel Dratch.
Tags: Barack Obama, China, Daily Links, Food, Funny or Die, Martha Raddatz, NRA
Believe it or not, but you are not looking at a picture — taken from the future, via some sort of unholy science — of V.P. Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan debating one another in Danville, Kentucky…
This is actually Tommy Munoz and Ben Boone — Centre College students and near-perfect doppelgangers for Biden and Ryan — who, along with Alex Birmingham, served as stand-ins for the candidates in yesterday's debate prep.
I think we can get a pretty good approximation of what tonight's debate will be like by examining their prep work. Let's take a look…
Tags: Debates, Joe Biden, Martha Raddatz, Paul Ryan