* Martin Short and Bill Hader discuss the royal ladyparts.
* From The Onion: Illegalize me!
* Holiday guilt trips, from UCB Comedy.
* Gifs make the fiscal cliff fun. No, really!
* You have the right to read this Cracked article.
* A little heavy, but an amazing series of 2012 photographs.
* Jimmy Kimmel gets some surprising answers about the fiscal cliff.
* These countries won't get fooled by fake news again (but fingers crossed!).
* NASA is confident the world isn't going to end Friday. A little too confident.
* Frank Conniff + Baratunde Thurston on the Beginnings podcast = very entertaining.
Tags: Baratunde Thurston, Christmas, Civil Rights, Guns, Kate Middleton, Martin Short, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, The Onion
* The Onion's guide to Mitt Romney uncovers his many layers.
* Martin Short tells Letterman about his political faux pas.
* Obama is Snoopy and Romney is Charlie Brown. It works.
* Debate performances of elections past, to warm up your cringe muscle.
* Allen West is not normal, from Hahajk.
* College Humor defines Mitt Romney Style.
* Stephen Colbert talks to George Stephanopoulos about his new book and giant sodas.
* And here he is 15 years ago on Good Morning America. Hasn't aged a bit!
* We hope Romney uses some of his improv training during the debate.
* McSweeney's goes over the formats for Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates.
Tags: Allen West, David Axelrod, David Letterman, Debates, George Stephanopoulos, Good Morning America, Martin Short, Mitt Romney, Stephen Colbert, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, vice president
* Martin Short belts out a Romney anthem on David Letterman.
* HuffPo Comedy talks to President Obama's "long game" strategist.
* A political cartoon that hits the cave woman on the head.
* The Onion's expose of the Supreme Court's sleeping arrangements.
* Republicans continue to have fun with President Obama's documentary.
Tags: Daily Links, Huffington Post, Martin Short, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, The Onion