* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space
Now that Scott Brown (R-MA) has bqwacked out of a quick return to the U.S. Senate, rumors are swirling that Tagg Romney may be the answer to the Massachusetts GOP's prayers–unless those prayers involve actually winning a Senate seat, in which case Tagg is probably not the answer, even though he may be a perfect candidate in other regards:
Tags: Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Scott Brown, Senate, Tagg Romney
If former Senator Scott Brown's (R-MA) Twitter feed of last week was any indication, the great white hope of northeastern Republicans is going through a rough patch. That's a lot of listlessness and apathy for one morning.
Tags: Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Scott Brown, Senate, Twitter