* In the name of equal opportunity, guys, we saw your junk.
* Great American houses built out of great American spite.
* The White House Press Secretary defends the secret kill list.
* A cool short film that puts a new spin on military war games.
* Meanwhile, in Finland, there is a choir that consists of men shouting loudly.
* Note to any Finnish men reading this: the human voice is discussed on The New Yorker's Out Loud podcast.
* The Jeff Rubin Show talks to Cole Stryker about Anonymous.
* Frank Zappa wrote a song about just one Surgeon General, and that Surgeon General was Dr. C. Everett Koop.
Tags: Anonymous, C. Everett Koop, Daily Links, Drones, Frank Zappa, Germany, Hacker, Men & Women, Military, Science & Technology, Seth MacFarlane, The New Yorker, White House, Women's Rights
Inauguration ball date needed
I want to go to an innauguration ball at the La'Plaza hotel. The ticket is like 85-100 bucks, the hotel room is like 250.00. I would like to dress up and go with a gentlemen that wants to go out with a classy, witty, woman to this event. I would like to get dressed up, meet you, dance and drink all night and then retire to the hotel room. I guarantee you will have a great time. I am not saying that sex is involved.
Not only is she not saying sex is involved, this was listed under "Strictly Platonic," so there you have it. Strictly platonic retiring to the hotel room. Maybe she means actual retirement. Maybe this is an innovative lobbying effort from the AARP.
Tags: Fashion, Inauguration, Men & Women, Michelle Obama, Sex, Washington DC