* Memorize this video to impress people at parties.
* The full gamut of Britain's greatness.
* Spielberg pitches "Lincoln 2: Andrew Johnson."
* These historical markers have a message.
* If you love comedy and books, this list is for you.
* First, they came for our children's yoga program…
* The Probably Science Podcast talks about awesome science-y stuff.
* President Obama asks Kid President to promote the White House Easter egg hunt.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Easter, Education, Meteor, Religion, Science & Technology, Steven Spielberg
* Jimmy Fallon wrote a song for everyone who has the day off.
* Funny or Die honors all our black presidents.
* Mother Jones' Presidents' Day playlist rules.
* These people are like our step-presidents.
* Why should anyone care about Presidents' Day?
* A profile of George Washington's presidential reluctance.
* The Complete Guide to Everything podcast discusses meteors.
* Dictators need to learn they can't rule Photoshop with an iron fist.
* Ian Frazier shines some light on the mystery of Richard III's bones.
Tags: Barack Obama, Dictators, Funny or Die, George Washington, Jimmy Fallon, Meteor, NASA, Photoshop, President's Day, Space