Fresh off an election year reprieve, Big Bird came to the White House to film two new public service announcements marking the third anniversary of Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" initiative while trolling Mitt Romney with a victory dance. And if you thought these feel-good PSAs couldn't possibly stir the angersphere into a rage, you have not been paying attention:
Tags: Big Bird, Children, Food, Michelle Obama, Sesame Street, Twitter
How out-of-touch can one person be? First she lives in a house whose annual income is $400,000 (plus whatever Biden makes selling counterfeit Rolexes), and now this?
First lady Michelle Obama may be hitting the slopes this weekend in the Aspen area — leaving her husband to hang out alone with friends in Palm Beach.
Skiing and golf. Next they'll want to tax you for things like education and infrastructure.
Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Colorado, Michelle Obama
* Fox News loves wars, real or invented.
* The New Yorker's political cartoon of the day.
* John Boehner is really getting into political comedy.
* Another position paper from McSweeney's APMAG.
* Thankfully, "techno" is much easier to explain nowadays.
* An interview with Zach Kanin, creator of SNL's "Cool Drones."
* President Obama's liberal agenda includes bringing sexy back.
* How to preserve your Inauguration Day newspaper, you Luddite.
Tags: Boing Boing, Daily Links, Democrats, Drones, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Boehner, Michelle Obama, Nick Offerman, Republicans, Roe v. Wade, Sara Bennicasa, SNL, Splitsider, The New Yorker, War on Christmas