Election Day is terrifying! Your candidate might lose! What's worse, a candidate you don't like might win! Fear not, Democratic friends, our handy guide will help you get through the stress of the next twenty-four hours. (It better not be more than twenty-four hours.)
Tags: Adam Levine, Barack Obama, Democrats, Election Day 2012, Election Day Survival Guide, Food, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama
* Not safe for work Halloween video from Funny or Die.
* An alien invasion is the only thing that can fix our economy.
* Chris Christie must really hate Halloween candy, from Wonkette.
* Politics has always been a noble, pure endeavor, until now.
* Want to watch old people cuss? Of course you do.
* Daily Show producers talk about DL Hughley's new special.
* Reverse trick-or-treating really gives back to the community.
* If you think comedians shouldn't get political, don't read this.
Tags: Chris Christie, D.L. Hughley, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Halloween, Hurricane Sandy, Michael Moore, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Rob Delaney, The Daily Show, The Onion
Okay, this time she has just gone too far…
First Lady Michelle Obama took to Twitter on Tuesday to express her sympathy for those affected by superstorm Sandy.
"To everyone affected by the hurricane, Barack and my thoughts continue to be with you and your families today, and please stay safe. –mo," she tweeted.
First she wants us eat more healthily, and now she wants us to "stay safe"? I am just sick to death of this nanny state big government meddling.
I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go play with a downed power line. And I'd like to see Michelle Obama try to stop me. Love it or leave it!
Tags: Hurricane Sandy, Michelle Obama, Natural Disasters
Bad news, everybody!
Looks like last night's debate is going to have to declared a forfeit — please get to work scrubbing all memory of it from your mind — on account of a certain First Lady of the United States who can't keep her hands from slapping together loudly in a repeated rhythmic fashion…
At the second presidential debate on Tuesday night, a camera caught first lady Michelle Obama clapping after moderator Candy Crowley told Republican presidential candidate Gov. Mitt Romney that President Obama called the Benghazi attack an "act of terror" soon after the attack on the U.S. consulate.
Tags: Debates, Michelle Obama