* This amazing 14-minute Yahoo! News/FOD cyber debate is very much worth your time.
* A few of Mitt Romney's favorite things, from Buzzfeed.
* Funny or Die's Bachmanns check out in style.
* Fred Armisen is excited to reprise President Obama.
* From National Lampoon, slogans for Santorum.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Larry King, Michele Bachmann, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Rick Santorum, The Onion
* Imagine there's no Mike Tyson/Herman Cain parodies. I wonder if you can? From Funny or Die.
* Are we paying too much for torture? The Onion investigates.
* This Modern World looks back on who the "Not Mitt Romney" ghost has inhabited.
* Everything Old is Newt Again: Gingrich slogans from National Lampoon.
* Rick Perry can still turn it around, or at least give us more comedy fodder.
* If I had to guess, I'd say he's playing the blues.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Pentagon, Primaries, Rick Perry, The Onion, Torture
* Listen to this Funny or Die clip or it'll bite your ear clean off.
* This "Political Poopy" video is so lowbrow it's still wearing diapers.
* Harassed by Herman Cain? You may never know unless you take this test.
* Brian Williams talks Greece with goddess Tina Fey, from Splitsider.
* Perhaps the greatest Occupy Wall Street costume yet.
* Gary Gygax and the candidates, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Mike Tyson, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Tina Fey