* The Bugle says "adios" to George W. Bush's muse.
* Notes from the GOP naming committee meeting.
* What Americans think about the Pope being Jewish.
* Homeland as a role-playing game.
* Someone may be trying to tell Gov. Rick Scott something.
* What is the Cyrus cylinder and why is it important to America?
* This is what it sounds like when Joe Biden tells John Boehner a joke.
Tags: Catholic Church, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hugo Chavez, Jewish, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Rick Scott
Good news for "you people." Ann Romney doesn't blame you for not electing her husband, even though he spends his days buying Honey Nut Cheerios from a CVS like some kind of hobo, instead of reigning over us from the White House.
Unless you people work for the media. Then Ann totally hates you.
Tags: Ann Romney, Chris Wallace, Fox News, Media, Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney* returned from his post-election hibernation/power-saving sleep mode to make a very brave appearance on Fox News! I think this is one of those deals where if he sees his shadow, we'll get six more weeks of harping about the poors.
So what was the campaign like?
"We were on a roller coaster, exciting and thrilling, ups and downs. But the ride ends," Romney said. "And then you get off. And it's not like, oh, can't we be on a roller coaster the rest of our life? It's like, no, the ride's over."
Just as well. We were all getting nauseated towards the end.
* Willard Mitt Romney was once an important political figure who secured the Republican Party's presidential nomination in the 2012 election.
Tags: Fox News, Mitt Romney, Republicans