Now that Scott Brown (R-MA) has bqwacked out of a quick return to the U.S. Senate, rumors are swirling that Tagg Romney may be the answer to the Massachusetts GOP's prayers–unless those prayers involve actually winning a Senate seat, in which case Tagg is probably not the answer, even though he may be a perfect candidate in other regards:
Tags: Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Scott Brown, Senate, Tagg Romney
If former Senator Scott Brown's (R-MA) Twitter feed of last week was any indication, the great white hope of northeastern Republicans is going through a rough patch. That's a lot of listlessness and apathy for one morning.
Tags: Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Scott Brown, Senate, Twitter
* A beautiful MLK-inspired concert with the Boston Children's Chorus.
* Iconic historical photos, but touched up.
* A handy graph to track inauguration hat trends.
* What if some guy didn't get the "Obama won" memo?
* Iran uses a picture of President Obama for propaganda.
* Dannon's Birth Control on the Bottom is a hilarious parody.
* Google chairman Eric Schmidt's daughter photographs their trip to North Korea.
* Hillary Clinton checks John Legend for a concussion, or something.
* In case you missed the inauguration, you can relive the whole thing here.
Tags: Daily Links, Hillary Clinton, Inauguration, Martin Luther King Day, Mitt Romney, North Korea, Women's Rights
A 407,000 vote swing in four states on Election Day and this wouldn't be Barack Obama's big day. Instead, we'd be covering the inauguration of one Willard Mitt Romney.
Remarkably, things wouldn't be that different.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Food, Inauguration, Mitt Romney, Music