* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
* Gay women will marry your boyfriend (NSFW).
* Our boss writes about The Boss.
* Queen Elizabeth meets Swamp Thing.
* Uncle Sam has a spider in his tossed salad!
* Professor Blastoff sounds off on the elections.
* Here's a list of awesome stuff NASA wants to do.
* Cyber Monday may mean something else in the future.
* How is your black cyber buying orgy human sacrifice going?
* Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson premiers on the Nerdist Channel.
* The unbelievable story of Paul Ryan.
* The two-faced Mitt Romney sandwich.
* Your guide to Obama conspiracy theories.
* Debate re-re-re-re-remix. *record scratch*
* GOP strategists want to change the subjects.
* Ever had a bumper sticker you didn't regret?
* Looks like School House Rock landed on Uncle Sam.
* The Onion is going to take you right into the Eurozone.
* Barack Obama is calling, girl. Better pick up the phone.
* Who is the best fake president? Hint: Not George W. Bush.
* Mitt Romney saved the auto industry with a piece of gun and a paperclip.
Tags: Daily Links, Europe, George Bush, Mitt Romney, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, The Onion, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, Wonkette
* G.I. Joe shoots into the 21st century.
* The Complete Guide to Everything explains the election.
* Does Joe Biden even need an anger translator?
* LBJ is leading in the polls…I think.
* Stephen Colbert meets the other press.
* Everybody wins the Saturday Night Live VP debate.
* Political cartoons from The New Yorker for your high brow.
* Second City takes on the potential second in command.
* Andrew Sullivan's Obama meltdown, as interpreted through gifs.
* The Endeavor Space Shuttle has suddenly decided it needs plastic surgery.
Tags: Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Joe Biden, Lyndon Johnson, Military, Mitt Romney, NASA, Paul Ryan, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, CIA, EPA, LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Science & Technology, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video, William Shatner