* Just in time, Get Your War On comes back for this year's election.
* Go ahead, make my meme.
* Mitt Romney gets all the gaffes out of his system.
* John Mulaney breaks down Eastwood's RNC speech.
* Someone found Clint Eastwood's Google search history.
* This time-lapse video of the last roll-out of Atlantis is awesome.
* The Dana Gould Hour podcast gets two guys from Boston to talk politics.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, NASA, Paul Ryan, Republican National Convention
Dear Religion, While you were debating what chicken sandwiches were okay to eat, I just landed on Mars. Sincerely, Your Pal Science
— Mike Huddleston (@MKHDDLSTN) August 6, 2012
Tags: LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Science & Technology, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* Funny or Die sets the debate bar high for Obama and Romney.
* Mitt Romney's nervous laughter has become an issue.
* Get excited about Mars, from Cracked.com.
* The Mars Rover is pretty much over it already.
* What Mitt Romney learned on his foreign vacay.
* The World Wide Web turns 21 today. Pour a shot of jager on the first site.
Tags: Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Internet, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
Surely the Boy Scouts, Boehner, McConnell, Romney, et al. can now explain how Sally Ride could never have been an astronaut and role model.
— Andrew Patner (@andrewpatner) July 24, 2012
Tags: John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, NASA, Sally Ride, Tweet Untweet, Twitter