* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games
* Mark Fiore's new cartoon about Obama's drone justifications.
* Joe Biden must be in the pocket of big shotgun.
* Five countries that are secretly badass.
* An award-winning animated short film on how fast Earth spins beneath us.
* The Los Angeles Review of Books makes a prediction about Nate Silver. See how it feels, buddy.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Drones, Guns, Joe Biden, Mark Fiore, Nate Silver, Science & Technology, The New Yorker
In an alternate universe, Nate Silver is a broken man. He has not showered or shaved in weeks, and his teenage-quality mustache is just now starting to show. He sold his bed and now uses unsold copies of his books to sleep on. Clinging to sanity in a room whose walls are filled with calculations, he screams into the cruel night, "Where did I, the boy wizard of numbers, go wrong?!"
In that same universe, Dean Chambers — creator of UnSkewed Polls – is still making the talk show rounds. Bill Maher has recanted, is becoming a conservative and planning to marry Ann Coulter and raise a brood of the smuggest babies imaginable. Chambers can finally afford to upgrade his website so it no longer looks like it was created in MS Paint. He is not only a new conservative icon. He is a math genius. And an American hero.
But we are in this universe. And in this universe, Dean Chambers has officially lost it…
Tags: Nate Silver, Polls, Voter Fraud
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Jon Stewart, Nate Silver, Polls, The Daily Show, Video
Watch live Election Night coverage from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report tonight starting at 11/10c.
Tags: Nate Silver, Polls, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video