* This amazing 14-minute Yahoo! News/FOD cyber debate is very much worth your time.
* A few of Mitt Romney's favorite things, from Buzzfeed.
* Funny or Die's Bachmanns check out in style.
* Fred Armisen is excited to reprise President Obama.
* From National Lampoon, slogans for Santorum.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Larry King, Michele Bachmann, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Rick Santorum, The Onion
* You think you know Iowa? You don't know Jack! Or Scott Siepker. NSFW.
* The most adorkable campaign photos all in one place!
* New Year's resolutions of the GOP contenders, from Funny or Die.
* Citizens react to the new defense appropriations bill, from The Onion.
* National Lampoon puts the "caucus" in caucus, which is harder than it sounds.
Tags: Daily Links, Funny or Die, Iowa Caucus, Michele Bachmann, National Lampoon, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, The Onion
* Bill Burr talks Ron Paul on CNN, via HuffPo Comedy.
* SNL and Herman Cain go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
* What hasn't America said about Herman Cain? The Onion investigates.
* Gold, Frankincense, Myrrh and pepper spray, via Buzzfeed.
* Who is more awkward: a teen reporter or Mitt Romney? The answer may surprise you.
* Rick Perry's last ditch effort, from National Lampoon.
* Something tells me we may be able to use this Herman Cain story template again, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Bill Burr, BuzzFeed, Christmas, CNN, Daily Links, Herman Cain, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Occupy Wall Street, Republicans, Rick Perry, Ron Paul
* A short film showing another possible career path for Qaddafi, from WinterWolf Media.
* Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!'s Tim Heidecker delivers the definitive messianic Herman Cain gospel rock song.
* The Onion on idiocracy.
* There's a secret application to be a Republican presidential candidate, from National Lampoon.
* The Bugle's latest podcast, #169, bids adieu to Qaddafi.
Tags: Daily Links, Herman Cain, John Oliver, Muammar Qaddafi, Music, National Lampoon, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, The Onion
* Tim Heidecker of Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job made a comparatively sane Herman Cain ad.
* …And a summary of Cain ad parodies from late night, via Funny or Die.
* Orlando Jones holds a mirror to society after writing "REDRUM" on the wall behind it. From Buzzfeed.
* Ken Jennings must have lost 99% of his winnings from Jeopardy.
* San Francisco's Ed Lee is running for mayor, as this youtube video will hammer into your head.
* The Onion gets punny about the Eeeeeekonomy!
* Who needs boots on the ground or a double fence when you have electrifying action star Steven Segal at the border!
Tags: Daily Links, Herman Cain, Immigration, National Lampoon, Sarah Palin, The Onion