* Alphacat helps Barak Obama define his campaign message.
* Afghanistan forever, from The Onion.
* Buzzfeed has a fresh take on the 1%.
* Who wants to bean a millionaire? From Funny or Die.
* Romney fits like a Mitt! Some campaign slogans from National Lampoon.
* Gaddafi cards, from Someecards and Laughing Squid.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, Muammar Qaddafi, National Lampoon
* In honor of tomorrow's debate, here's National Lampoon's list of nine non-crazy things said at the last one.
* Funny or Die Occupies Wall Street.
* Congress finally addresses the nation's lack of dogwear laws, from The Onion
* College Humor's hipster Abraham Lincoln.
* A different people's history of the United States, via Buzzfeed.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, House of Representatives, National Lampoon, Occupy Wall Street, Primaries, Republicans, Tea Party, The Onion