* This astronaut wrote a Christmas song.
* Hawaii loves their Obaminal Snowman.
* The 2012 coming out party was awesome.
* President Obama loves to embarrass his kids.
* The origin of the teddy bear, from Laughing Squid.
* Relax! I finally found the dumbest article explaining the fiscal cliff.
* The Christmas edition of the Professor Blastoff podcast features Ira Glass.
* From The Onion, Paul Ryan ups Congress' heart rate with a new exercise video.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, House of Representatives, LGBT, Malia Obama, New Yorker, Sasha Obama, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt
* Oh, man! I wish we had an empty chair up there on stage Wednesday night. Just look at the charisma oozing from that empty chair. Besides, a chair sits. It doesn't just lie down.
* The actual truth behind Mitt Romney's handkerchief have finally been revealed!
* "You see! I told you! We've all been falling right into Obama's plans all along!" – your uncle who likes forwarding emails
* Rep. Paul Broun explains that evolution and the Big Bang are "lies straight from the pit of Hell," by which I'm pretty sure he means "a classroom."
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond with us as we watch CNN's State of the Union Sunday morning at 9 am (EST).
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Evolution, Georgia, House of Representatives, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Broun, Pork Barrel, Science & Technology, Unemployment
* From The Onion, Huffington Post news sees all.
* Paul Ryan's Song of Himself, by Andy Borowitz.
* Did you see more bad lip reading with Romney?
* The Long Walk's latest installment, from McSweeney's.
* David Letterman has a talk with Mitt Romney's good friend Tracy Morgan.
* Oh sweet mystery of Paul Ryan's clothing choices, at last we've found you!
* Why Obama and Romney are both wrong about cars and dogs and energy.
* The Jimmy Kimmel show re-enacts Romney's outsourcing of Sesame Street.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, Daily Links, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Ryan, PBS, Primaries, Republicans, Rob Delaney, Russia, The Onion, Tracy Morgan, Vladimir Putin, Women's Rights
* Comedian Dave Hill explains Olympic sports to us.
* The Long Walk: A Column About Washington.
* The New Yorker's political cartoon of the day.
* Politicians and kids go together like peas and carrots.
* The USA wants to add a new sport to the Olympic games.
* Newsweek questions the weight of Mitt Romney's cojones.
* This election could be decided by a few key swing corporations.
Tags: Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, The Onion
* From Buzzfeed: If Rick Santorum quotes were New Yorker cartoons.
* A real American horror story, from The Onion.
* The six funniest photos from the NBC News-Facebook debate.
* Get your political stump on, with McSweeney's "Stumpin' Randy."
* Hint: War Horse is not Ron Paul's choice. The candidates' Oscar picks from Funny or Die.
Tags: Capitol Hill, Daily Links, Debates, Facebook, Funny or Die, Jon Huntsman, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, The Onion