* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
We gave you one job, Dennis Rodman, ONE job. And by "we," I mean you gave yourself the task of traipsing off to North Korea to party with Kim Jong-un. And this is the best you could do?
North Korea threatened on Tuesday to scrap an armistice that ended the 1950-53 civil war and sever a military "hotline" with the United States if South Korea and Washington pressed on with two-month-long war games.
This is going to put a crimp in our plans to send Ron Artest to Iran and make Jose Canseco our diplomatic envoy to Venezuela. Nevertheless, there's at least one American who sees the next Richard Holbrooke in The Worm…
"It's probably better than what we have," [Donald] Trump told Fox News. "If you look at the world, the world is blowing up around us. Maybe Dennis is better than what we have."
This has got to chill Rodman to the core. He can go to North Korea, break bread — possibly the country's only bread! — with one of the world's worst dictators, and he's still not America's biggest attention whore.
Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images
Tags: Dennis Rodman, Donald Trump, Kim Jong-un, North Korea
* Did you know Lena Dunham tried out for Zero Dark Thirty?
* Artist Ian Baxter has a strange new twist on taxidermy.
* Some employment news you can use: how to make your cubicle less boring.
* Instagram filters almost make North Korea look inviting.
* Kids in Eastern Congo have fun with a big hairy white guy.
* Let's round up the people who refuse to understand the sequester and sequester them.
* Nothing shows your respect for a politician like making a frozen blood statue of his face.
Photo by Nelson Barnard/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Animals, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Lena Dunham, North Korea, Sequester, Zero Dark Thirty