* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion
* Cycling goes back to its unadulterated state, from Funny or Die.
* If only more Nazis had done yoga.
* The New Yorker profiles John Kerry.
* Hey North Korea, don't get your panties in a wad.
* John Hodgman gives some sage advice to writers.
* Andrew Sullivan wants to correct the myth of Stonewall.
* Chris Gethard and Bobby Moynihan write "Alf Kills Hitler."
* The middle manager's sacred oath, from McSweeney's.
* Laughspin's newest podcast discusses Chris Rock, Stephen Colbert and more.
* These gifs explain what President Obama looked back to see at his inauguration.
Tags: Adolf Hitler, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Horatio Sanz, John Hodgman, John Kerry, Kim Jong-un, Lance Armstrong, LGBT, Nazis, North Korea, Sports, Stonewall, The New Yorker
* A beautiful MLK-inspired concert with the Boston Children's Chorus.
* Iconic historical photos, but touched up.
* A handy graph to track inauguration hat trends.
* What if some guy didn't get the "Obama won" memo?
* Iran uses a picture of President Obama for propaganda.
* Dannon's Birth Control on the Bottom is a hilarious parody.
* Google chairman Eric Schmidt's daughter photographs their trip to North Korea.
* Hillary Clinton checks John Legend for a concussion, or something.
* In case you missed the inauguration, you can relive the whole thing here.
Tags: Daily Links, Hillary Clinton, Inauguration, Martin Luther King Day, Mitt Romney, North Korea, Women's Rights