* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
* The Kroll Show dramatizes drones.
* Pope Beyonce? Yes please!
* A list of historical fallacies, from Cracked.
* A little girl hears Bad Brains for the first time.
* Please don't watch this if you're afraid of spiders.
* More George W. Bush selfies have surfaced.
* Maybe if we had fewer guns we'd have cooler fisticuffs.
* Jesse Thorn's new show on NPR looks very promising.
*How to order takeout during a blizzard without being a dick. (Save this one for next time.)
* Teddy Roosevelt had an interesting way of expressing himself.
Tags: Beyonce, Dick Cheney, Drones, Funny or Die, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Guns, Nick Kroll, NPR, Oscars, Pope Benedict XVI, Punk Rock, Ronald Reagan, Spiders, Theodore Roosevelt, Weather
* SNL plays the Trump card.
* Christmas cards from Presidential hopefuls, from Funny or Die.
* What happens when the GOP cancels Fresh Air? The Onion reports.
* I bet Mitt Romney $10,000 that he wishes he hadn't said that.
* Eddie Murphy to star in Spike Lee's Marion Barry biopic because the world is made of magic.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Christmas, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Eddie Murphy, Funny or Die, Marion Barry, Mitt Romney, NPR, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, Spike Lee, The Onion
Does anybody know if NPR is firing?
The interview continues after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Fox, Islam, Jon Stewart, Juan Williams, NPR, Religion, Terrorism, The Daily Show, Video