* The NRA's latest ad needs a shot of logic.
* Contemporary art gets meta in China.
* Awesomely bad paintings of President Obama.
* PBS examines the seriousness of internet comedy.
* Martha Raddatz, America's favorite debate moderator, has a cool new web series.
* The story behind President Obama's good-luck charm.
* Adult Swim's new show Newsreaders looks newsworthy.
* A graph that charts the timeline of the Manti T'eo scandal.
* "I realized I had a bag of gummy candies in my coat pocket. Yes, I ate those." -Rachel Dratch.
Tags: Barack Obama, China, Daily Links, Food, Funny or Die, Martha Raddatz, NRA
Tomorrow is Gun Appreciation Day, and— oh no! Did you forget to get a gift?
Don't worry. We've compiled some great last-minute gift ideas that are sure to spin your gun's chamber. Best of all, it'll never know you waited until the day before to find something that perfectly expresses how much it means to you, because guns can't read.
Tags: Guns, NRA