Well, this is a relief. After weeks and weeks of different polling firms compiling mountains of data showing Obama with consistent leads in swing states, finally, on the eve of the election, everything turned around and now Romney is the clear favorite to win everything.
And not a minute too soon, am I right?
Tags: Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Polls, Wisconsin
* I can't say for certain, but I think this video is from the unaired Fox pilot for Hannity and Colmes: The Early Years.
* Nate Silver boils all the important poll numbers down to for words: "Obama’s ahead in Ohio." Still, I think that might be a tad confusing for many pundits.
* Though, please keep in mind that Nate Silver in not privy to Karl Rove's magic secret math.
* And, more disturbingly for Democrats, Dick Morris is coming dangerously close to predicting an Obama win. That's the best argument I've seen yet for a Romney landslide.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and jump up into the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as David Plouffe and Eric Cantor try to get in last words on NBC's Meet the Press this Sunday at 10:30 am ET.
Tags: Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Nate Silver, Ohio, Polls, Pork Barrel
More videos ripped from the streets of Ohio after the jump…
Tags: Indecision Delegates, Jared Logan, Jordan Carlos, Ohio
Coverage continues after the jump with Wyatt Cenac reporting from secure underground bunker beneath Youngstown, Ohio…
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Advertising, Barack Obama, Jon Stewart, Mitt Romney, Ohio, The Daily Show, Video, Wyatt Cenac
If you're not familiar with the term "firewall," you may be tempted to believe that it is a wall that is made out of fire that politicians like Barack Obama erect to keep inter-dimensional beasts from entering our peaceful realm and enslaving all of us.* Unfortunately, it is not. (So, we continue to remain in constant danger of netherworldy attack.)
What it is in the case of Obama is a couple of states — namely Ohio, Wisconsin and Iowa — which the President is expecting to hold, therefore keeping his re-election chances high. The question is: Will the firewall hold?
According to Mitt Romney's advisers — who, when you think of it, have nothing to gain by lying — the answer is a resounding no…
Tags: Barack Obama, Electoral College, Iowa, Mitt Romney, Nate Silver, Ohio, Polls, Wisconsin