* Oh, like the president in the $3,000 suit is gonna listen to this guy? Come on!
* I've got an idea! Let's dig up Ronald Reagan's putrefied corpse again and ask him what he thinks about socialized medicine! (Spolier alert: He doesn't like it.)
* And, while we're at it, let's drag the ghost of Terri Schiavo into this. (Spolier alert: Barack Obama wants to kill her grandmother.)
* And, finally, this article from Esquire is the next worst thing to actually hanging out with Orly Taitz for the day.
Tags: Barack Obama, Birthers, Euthanasia, Health Care, Orly Taitz, Pork Barrel, Protesters, Ronald Reagan, Socialism, Terri Schiavo
Now that Stephen Colbert has thrown his support behind the birther movement, I'm ready to take this thing to the next level. Not only don't I know where Barack Obama was born, but I've never met him in person, so I don't even know if he's not a computer generated apparition on my TV. Until I can see him with my own eyes, touch him with my own hands and taste him with my own tongue, Obama is an illegitimate President! Why are you so afraid to let me taste you, Mr. Obama?
After the jump, Stephen sits down with Orly Taitz, the lawyer/dentist behind the birther movement. Orly? Yarly!
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30pm / 10:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Birthers, Orly Taitz, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video
* Sam Harris: Not for nothing, but why do we have a top government scientist who believes in magic?
* DADT to get asked, told in Senate this fall.
* Michael Steele, Eric Cantor BFFs with Orly Taitz, the leader of the birther rebellion on Facebook. (So, BFBFFs?)
* The Onion: Ordinary Americans respond to the death of Osama bin Laden's son.
* Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY) retiring due to lack of people giving a shit.
* Nancy Pelosi doesn't care if she's unpopular. Good thing.
Tags: al Qaeda, Birthers, Christianity, DADT, Eric Cantor, Francis Collins, Health Care, House of Representatives, Jim Bunning, LGBT, Michael Steele, Military, Nancy Pelosi, Orly Taitz, Osama bin Laden, Pork Barrel, Religion, Science & Technology, Senate, Terrorism, The Onion