* A sympathy card for Al Roker haters.
* It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
* Keep calm and carry on, Kate Middleton.
* Google teaches us how to speak in Flanders.
* Ever seen a grown man naked, Mr. President?
* A detailed article on how the NASA space pen works.
* Does homeowners' insurance cover damage from a robot war?
* #TheTCOTComedian is a joke. A hilarious joke that we hope never ends.
Tags: Al Roker, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Daily Links, Google, Jack Lew, Jimmy Fallon, Kate Middleton, NASA, The Onion, Tina Fey, Twitter, White House
* NASA wants to build an intergalactic space prison.
* Richard Nixon is an adorable South Korean girl.
* Alabama is world-famous, thanks to reality TV.
* Obama injects some estrogen into his inner circle.
* Huell Howser visits the Nixon Library. RIP to both.
* Historically Awkward presents sexy colonial men from history.
* The President will take 22 minutes out of his busy day for a sitcom.
* Qualcomm's keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show raised some ibrows.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Money, NASA, Richard Nixon, Science & Technology, Television, The Onion, Women's Rights
* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan
* Droppin' some science on y'all.
* Joe Biden loves babies.
* Old war photos you have to see to believe.
* "Fake but accurate."
* He steals from the rich, and gives nothing in return.
* Not for the faint of heart, this is what it's like to drive in Russia.
* This summary of great podcast comedy from 2012 hits the mark.
* Cutting up with Letterman at the Kennedy Center Honors.
* Wow. They did nail it.
* Being Lieberman, from Buzzfeed.
* Wikipedia has become self-aware.
* Give your child the gift of Republican science.
* The Bugle podcast is great for fans of comedy and politics.
* Les Fiscal Miserables is worth the price of admission.
* What does your work happiness look like in chart form?
* Employees must wash hands after going to bar last night, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, John Oliver, Paul Ryan, Republicans, Science & Technology, The Onion, Wikipedia