* This astronaut wrote a Christmas song.
* Hawaii loves their Obaminal Snowman.
* The 2012 coming out party was awesome.
* President Obama loves to embarrass his kids.
* The origin of the teddy bear, from Laughing Squid.
* Relax! I finally found the dumbest article explaining the fiscal cliff.
* The Christmas edition of the Professor Blastoff podcast features Ira Glass.
* From The Onion, Paul Ryan ups Congress' heart rate with a new exercise video.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, House of Representatives, LGBT, Malia Obama, New Yorker, Sasha Obama, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt
* The leftovers have something to say…
* Django Unchained, Mel Brooks style.
* Scary Santas are the legitimate "War on Christmas."
* Santa hasn't always been nice, from College Humor.
* Boehner doesn't want his wife to try to solve the problem.
* Jesus Christ would've preferred a small gathering this year.
* What is there to learn from comedy documentaries, from Splitsider.
Tags: Christmas, Daily Links, John Boehner, The Onion, War on Christmas
* Talk to your kids, it's important and hilarious.
* Who wants to look at what? I don't know!
* Funny or Die's images that defined 2012.
* President Obama is sounding a little pitchy lately.
* Taking a look back at your day-by-day Mayan calendar.
* Spoiler alert: The Onion finds a way to make Zero Dark Thirty funny.
* Forget your carbon footprint and take care of your naughty footprint.
* Advertisers figure out which side their bread is buttered on: the gay side.
* Da fwiscaw cwiff is soooooooo cute.
* North Korea gets the news wrong again.
* While The Onion, as usual, gets it right again.
* For those of you who don't have snow or any music ability.
* And so this is no longer Christmas, and what have we done?
* Makes you want to invite drunk Boris Yeltsin over for holiday dinner.
* Did you know Christopher Nolan is directing Obama's presidency too?
* The most fascinating discoveries of evolution this year. No, really. We've evolved.
* Finally, a gift for the person who has everything (I'm assuming you hate them, too).
* This is the only thing I want for Christmas.
* Herman Cain is throwing a Twitter tantrum.
* Meanwhile, the Pope is having the Twitter blues.
* Mean Girls is exactly like Congress, but meaner.
* RIP (and rebirth in peace) the amazing Ravi Shankar.
* The latest installment of "Bitchslap" from McSweeney's.
* A Charlie Brown Christmas but with Orson Welles as Linus.
* Paul McCartney in Nirvana? Yoko needs to step up her game.
Tags: Daily Links, Marriage Equality, Pope Benedict XVI, Twitter, Yoko Ono