* John Boehner gets bullied on Saturday Night Live.
* Kid President writes a letter to Santa.
* Cool Cold War missions you may not know about.
* White America has officially gone off its rocker.
* Turns out God is an atheist. Who knew? The New Yorker, that's who.
* Rooftop Comedy compiles some great Hanukkah stand-up.
* Awkward Band And Musician Photos is worth a Facebook follow.
* Give the gift of laughter to your politically-estranged relatives this holiday season.
The No Pressure To Be Funny podcast manages to be just that.
* The 2012 election in movie context.
* Once China owns TMZ, their crack reporting may go downhill.
* Wonkette puts the squeeze on Rep. John Fleming's racial profiling problem.
* "An Open Letter to the Job Market" that, oddly, doesn't begin with "WTF?!"
* Rally Downtown helps small businesses in Lower Manhattan that were affected by Hurricane Sandy, 12/7-8!
* Not surprisingly, there's a lot of politics on this list of 2012 things we should forget.
* Mr. Burns explains the fiscal cliff.
* God's boss seems like a real douche.
* Cracked counts down four political errors.
* What to get a royal baby that has everything.
* McSweeney's recommends a whole lot of cool things.
* The Sklar brothers talk smack about the Popemobile.
* Hot sauce on the balls is not legitimate penal policy… need we say more?
* Christian Slater's vote was rejected in Florida. Guess they forgot he existed, too.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, Florida, Karl Rove, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Pope Benedict XVI, Prince William
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
* Global warming has never sounded so good.
* Mr. Biden goes to Costco.
* Mr. Romney goes to the dark place.
* Pat Robertson is a bit off-message lately.
* Someone finally understands the fiscal cliff.
* The War on Christmas and Women has merged.
* Owen & TJ talk about the falling off a budget mountain.
* Nerdist keeps NASA Rover engineers on bowling pins and needles.
* Wonkette follows up on that Romney face tattoo guy who surely doesn't regret anything.
Tags: Al Gore, Christmas, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, The Onion, War on Christmas, Women's Rights