* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
* Gay women will marry your boyfriend (NSFW).
* Our boss writes about The Boss.
* Queen Elizabeth meets Swamp Thing.
* Uncle Sam has a spider in his tossed salad!
* Professor Blastoff sounds off on the elections.
* Here's a list of awesome stuff NASA wants to do.
* Cyber Monday may mean something else in the future.
* How is your black cyber buying orgy human sacrifice going?
* Canadian Thanksgiving is called Thanksgiving in Canada.
* This dude knows how to protest.
* He's a teeth shower, an eye twinkler and a close talker.
* Comedian Matt Dwyer talks to Darryl Perry about cops.
* Your uncle is in the final stages of prepping his arguments.
* You cooked that turkey all by yourself? Obama doesn't care.
* The Never Not Funny podcast does its annual Pardcast-A-Thon this Friday.
* Someone found the original Thanksgiving invitation to the Native Americans.
* Comedian Scott Blakemen talks to John Fugelsang about peace in the Middle East.
Tags: Barack Obama, Canada, Daily Links, Jimmy Pardo, Joe Biden, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Police, Thanksgiving, The Onion
* The Onion details Romney's strict introspective regimen.
* The Hostesses with the leastess.
* Donald Trump…isn't…all…bad?
* Chris Christie could quit his day job.
* You must never remove their flag pins.
* Stephen Colbert unveils himself at Madame Tussaud's.
* David Fincher. Kevin Spacey. Political drama. House of Cards.
* Before he was a cheater, General Petraeus was known for something else.
* Rethinking government handouts with McSweeney's Apple Pie and Machine Guns Institute.
Tags: Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion, Wonkette
* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette