* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
* Los Angeles public radio station KCRW talks to funny people about Election Day 2012.
* President is 51, looks 81!
* "It's only a flesh wound!!" the Romney camp yells.
* A British invasion is coming to satirical news.
* Some new reasons why the revolution will not be televised.
* Republicans, don't go away mad. Don't even go away.
* One man celebrates the Obama victory in a beer garden, from Vice.
* Test your understanding of yesterday's election, from The New Yorker.
* It doesn't matter who wins or loses if you have cute pictures of kids.
* Stefon was very upset listening to Romney's concession speech last night.
* California votes to make porn actors wear condoms because of these guys.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Daily Links, Election Day 2012, Mitt Romney, Porn, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion
* Tim and Eric's path to the Presidency.
* President Obama's hoop dreams.
* Our journey to today, via graphic novel.
* The returns for South Park have come in.
* Things to do while you wait in line to vote.
* Paul Ryan has a reminder for displaced voters.
* Can you spot the dangers in this voting booth?
* Your guide to avoiding social media bullshit today.
* Public health campaigns have never been so unhealthy.
* Hahajk's Guys With Feelings spill their guts about the election.
* McSweeney's has compiled some excellent Election Day reading.
* Mitt Romney calls David Letterman to shoot the shoot on national T.V.
Tags: Daily Links, David Letterman, Election Day 2012, Facebook, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, The Onion, Twitter
* "Oh Mitt!" is a show about a lovable alien trying to live with humans.
* …Also: the Pope wears a funny hat.
* Do you still <3 NY? Here's one way to show it.
* The absentee ballot application, from McSweeney's.
* Somebody charted the reasons some people won't vote.
* Shooting down the walls of politics, Comedy Bang Bang!
* The Romney boys are cracking the case this election eve.
* Talking to your lover about politics, a helpful how-to guide.
* At least one undecided voter is finally decided, from the Onion.
* Barack O's Tacos, featuring Clownvis Presley. Need anyone say more?
Tags: Daily Links, David Letterman, Matt Romney, Mitt Romney, Tagg Romney, The Onion, Voter Suppression
* Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson premiers on the Nerdist Channel.
* The unbelievable story of Paul Ryan.
* The two-faced Mitt Romney sandwich.
* Your guide to Obama conspiracy theories.
* Debate re-re-re-re-remix. *record scratch*
* GOP strategists want to change the subjects.
* Ever had a bumper sticker you didn't regret?
* Looks like School House Rock landed on Uncle Sam.
* The Onion is going to take you right into the Eurozone.
* Barack Obama is calling, girl. Better pick up the phone.
* Who is the best fake president? Hint: Not George W. Bush.
* Mitt Romney saved the auto industry with a piece of gun and a paperclip.
Tags: Daily Links, Europe, George Bush, Mitt Romney, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, The Onion, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, Wonkette