* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
* So, apparent Sarah Palin is being Jewish for Passover?
* Why didn't my accountant didn't tell me that I could write off $10 billion for spilling 200 million gallons of oil into the ocean? Goddamnit! I could have been getting a refund this year!
* Turns out the Koch Brothers are maybe a little bit unscrupulous.
* Jerome Corsi's new book blows the lid off story of Jerome Corsi saying whatever crazy shit he thinks will get him the most attention from idiots with $15.
Tags: Barack Obama, Birthers, Books, Charles Koch, David Koch, Jerome Corsi, Jewish, Passover, Pork Barrel, Religion, Sarah Palin
Word Monkey Bailout Please: Newspapers are important because they are "objective," whatever that means. They're also, like, total dinosaurs. Rosa Brooks thinks the government should step in and save them, the way they saved the pyramid scheme industry. [latimes]
The Very First White House Seder: Does it strike anyone as odd that no US President has ever celebrated a Seder? Weird. Swamp Land's Amy Sullivan gives Obama props for his pioneering Passover. [time.com]
And Now, It's Pirates Versus The US Navy: It's been 200 years since pirates boarded a vessel with a US flag. And now the Navy is in "Let's string up some swashbucklers" mode. Mathias Gebauer wants the Navy to know the pirates might be ready for them. [spiegel.de]
Tags: Passover, Pirates, The Blog Hole
Not content to be America's first black president, first socialist president, first Muslim president and first long-legged pimp president, Barack Obama is now attempting to be America's first Jewish president.
(Dude, you already won Florida. You don't have to work this hard.)
President Obama is hosting a Passover seder at the White House on Thursday for friends and family, the second day of the eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the end of the Jews' enslavement in Egypt.
A White House official told FOX News that Obama participated in a Passover seder with staff and a few friends last year while on the campaign trail in Pennsylvania, and enjoyed it so much he played off the traditional refrain at the end of the seder, yelling out "Next Year in the White House."
Remember: The nation-wide recession doesn't end until someone finds the afikomen!
That matzah's hidden really, really well though. This could take a couple years.
Tags: Barack Obama, Economy, Jewish, Passover