* A Patton Oswalt documentary from Thrash Lab.
* Rapper RiFF RaFF roams around Miami's Art Basel.
* Please teach Jimmy Fallon how to Dougie, FLOTUS!
* Graduates have so many choices nowadays, including becoming Pope.
* Seth MacFarlane was almost killed by Al Qaeda, and other weird Oscar trivia.
* Part two of Neil deGrasse Tyson's StarTalk with Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan.
* Splitsider looks at cultural awkwardness in the Zhou dynasty.
* The First Lady's shoulders were not to be the first lady shoulders shown on Iranian television.
Tags: al Qaeda, California, China, Daily Links, Iran, John Edwards, Miami, Michelle Obama, Patton Oswalt, Seth MacFarlane
Patton Oswalt comes up with a truly strange idea for country…
"So here’s the latest radical thing we should try. I don’t think it will cost anyone a penny to try it and, if it fails, fuck it. We at least tried it. We’ve tried crazier things. Ready? What if… what would happen if Every. One. Voted?"
I don't know. Seems undemocratic somehow.
Tags: Patton Oswalt, Quote Unquote
* Jimmy Fallon nails Bill Clinton in the good way.
* Granholm GIFs! Get 'em while they're hot!
* Highlights and lowlights of the DNC, from The Onion.
* Patton Oswalt has 99 problems, but his money ain't one.
* President Obama has no appetite for No Child Left Behind.
* Get Your War On posts some political stuff on the wall.
* Censorship was very, very necessary this week.
* I'm pretty sure this article was written by Joe Biden.
* I hear President Obama is a nightmare to work with!
* Biden says nothing can top the Summer of '87. Clinton argues '69.
Tags: Daily Links, Jennifer Granholm, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Joe Biden, Patton Oswalt, The Onion
Steven Goldstein, in today's NYTimes: "Frankly, I don't think Chris Christie has an antigay bone in his body."Twitter: (cracks knuckles)
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) February 21, 2012
Tags: Chris Christie, LGBT, New York Times, Patton Oswalt, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* Patton Oswalt discusses Bachmann and Santorum's homophobia, on Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
* President Obama is a gaffe factory, from The Onion.
* Herman Cain may have gone up in flames, but he'll pass the comedy torch to Rick Perry (Jimmy Kimmel, via HuffPo Comedy).
* Blagojevich is in the news again, so it's time trot out this hilarious McSweeney's post.
* MoveOn.org goes straight to trash on Funny or Die.
* A Family Guy writer gets arrested at Occupy L.A, and it's not funny. Yet.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny, Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel, Keith Olbermann, Michele Bachmann, MoveOn, Occupy Wall Street, Patton Oswalt, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Rod Blagojevich, The Onion