* Kid President gets executive on the laws of love.
* A pragmatic approach to affairs of the heart, from Aziz Ansari.
* Team Coco is bowled over by Marco Rubio's gaffe.
* Some Valentine's Day cards that are as funny as they are sad.
* Jen Kirkman as Abbie Hoffman on the Dead Authors Podcast.
* If dating worked like college applications, it would be pretty helpful.
* Thankfully, the origin of "wearing your heart on your sleeve" isn't literal.
* Barenaked Ladies beat me to it: The first ever space-to-earth musical collaboration.
Tags: Abbie Hoffman, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Jen Kirkman, Marriage, Marriage Equality, Men and Women, Paul F Tompkins, Space, Valentine's Day
* Now the UN can keep you safe at home (sort of).
* The NFL invites you to be part of the game.
* Probably Science looks at the science of humor. E=mcLOL?
* McSweeney's Adventures in Atomic Tourism.
* Elvis' carpet did not match his curtains, and other facts.
* Parts I-IV of Simon Rich's amazing new story Sell Out.
* Bet you missed the 10 best commercials from last night's game.
* H.G. Wells (Paul F. Tompkins) and and Carl Sagan (Matt Gorley) have a chat at UCB.
Tags: Cracked, Daily Links, Football, Funny or Die, Paul F Tompkins, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, UCB, United Nations