Coverage continues with Che Grovera and George Snuffleupagus after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Debates, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Lou Dobbs, Mitt Romney, Money, Muppets, PBS, Sesame Street, The Daily Show, Video, Wyatt Cenac
* This Fire Sale should help Obama stay in office.
* The ways Romney will ruin PBS, from Jest.
* The Onion analyzes Ohio so no one else has to.
* Romney does not like to be groomed by strangers.
* This is what your butt will look like under Obamacare.
* Ohio democrats are playing with unnecessary roughness.
* Mitt gives a care. Hmmm. Wish I could make that rhyme.
Week 6 of Rolling Across the Aisle Laughing is going to be a hoot. Last week, I think Frank Conniff won! The only reason I'm unsure is because some voters said it wasn't fair to use Dennis Miller because people hate him. Others said it isn't fair for people choose one person's joke over another's based on personal preference. I don't think it's fair that everyone with a computer has a keyboard, but that's life. This country isn't about apologies or fairness. It's about laughing at ourselves and our opponents equally or not at all.
Here are this week's contenders. Vote in the comments section for the one you like best.
By the way, if you come across a great partisan joke next week, feel free to email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Conservatives, Democrats, Liberals, Mitt Romney, PBS, RAAL, Republicans
Mitt Romney's Big Bird quip during Wednesday night's debate has been the subject of a fair amount of mockery on the web this week.
Luckily, he's got surrogates like Rick Santorum to back him up…
"I've voted to kill Big Bird in the past," Romney's ex-primary rival said. "I have a record there that I have to disclose. That doesn't mean I don't like Big Bird. You can kill things and still like them, maybe to eat them, I don't know. That's probably that. Can we — can we go back on that one?"
No need. I think you nailed it.
Photo by John W. Adkisson/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Big Bird, PBS, Rick Santorum
* From The Onion, Huffington Post news sees all.
* Paul Ryan's Song of Himself, by Andy Borowitz.
* Did you see more bad lip reading with Romney?
* The Long Walk's latest installment, from McSweeney's.
* David Letterman has a talk with Mitt Romney's good friend Tracy Morgan.
* Oh sweet mystery of Paul Ryan's clothing choices, at last we've found you!
* Why Obama and Romney are both wrong about cars and dogs and energy.
* The Jimmy Kimmel show re-enacts Romney's outsourcing of Sesame Street.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, Daily Links, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Ryan, PBS, Primaries, Republicans, Rob Delaney, Russia, The Onion, Tracy Morgan, Vladimir Putin, Women's Rights