* Anthony Weiner thanks House Republicans for ignoring all the rules and rushing this highly important anti-NPR legislation through.
* So, you wanna tell a teacher that he can't teach kids about talking snakes? Take that shit out of Texas, you bigot!
* PZ Myers explains why he is an amoral, family-hating monster and Newt Gingrich isn't.
* New York's 26th congressional district seat: Did you hear that the guy who prank called Scott Walker might be running? Somebody better go catch him.
* Sad news. Barack Obama is being shut down.
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Education, House of Representatives, Ian Murphy, Marriage, New York, Newt Gingrich, NPR, Pork Barrel, PZ Myers, Religion, Science & Technology, Scott Walker, Texas, Wisconsin
"If this means Argentinians are damned, that's just more good news: there will be Carnival in hell."
I was gonna make a joke here about being excited to get down there and see demon boobs, but then I remembered that I've already seen Jenny McCarthy's boobs a bunch of times. Yawn!
Tags: Argentina, Atheists, LGBT, Marriage Equality, PZ Myers, Religion
* The NYT reports on exclusion of word "gullible" from new edition of OED…
* …follows up by blowing lid off left-wing conspiracy in support of bogus theory of "gravity."
* White House calls out NYT for the blackness of its kettle.
* PZ Myers is rightfully honored to be recognized by Andrew Sullivan as one of the best purveyors of "divisive, bitter and intemperate left-wing rhetoric."
* Will Barack Obama take the oath of office on a homosexual atheist's bible?
* Dick Cheney and Joe Biden need to get a room already.
* Al Franken leads Norm Coleman by even more people than went to see that Stuart Smiley movie.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Al Franken, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Caroline Kennedy, Christianity, Dick Cheney, Environment, France, George W. Bush, Inauguration, Joe Biden, Libertarian, Minnesota, New York Times, Norm Coleman, Pork Barrel, PZ Myers, Science & Technology, Senate