* Soda lovers take their victory to the streets.
* It takes a lot of power to get a roller coaster going.
* If all money looked like this, people probably would save more.
* Political dramas are getting too much like real life.
* An alternate reality where Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were Communists.
* Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your pastoral staff.
* The Fremont City Council meeting will now come to disorder. [NSFW]
Tags: Catholic Church, Communism, Daily Links, Energy & Oil, England, Howard Dean, Lady Gaga, Money, New York City, Queen Elizabeth II, Rob Delaney, Soda Ban, Vatican O'Brien
* Not safe for work Halloween video from Funny or Die.
* An alien invasion is the only thing that can fix our economy.
* Chris Christie must really hate Halloween candy, from Wonkette.
* Politics has always been a noble, pure endeavor, until now.
* Want to watch old people cuss? Of course you do.
* Daily Show producers talk about DL Hughley's new special.
* Reverse trick-or-treating really gives back to the community.
* If you think comedians shouldn't get political, don't read this.
Tags: Chris Christie, D.L. Hughley, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Halloween, Hurricane Sandy, Michael Moore, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Rob Delaney, The Daily Show, The Onion
* From The Onion, Huffington Post news sees all.
* Paul Ryan's Song of Himself, by Andy Borowitz.
* Did you see more bad lip reading with Romney?
* The Long Walk's latest installment, from McSweeney's.
* David Letterman has a talk with Mitt Romney's good friend Tracy Morgan.
* Oh sweet mystery of Paul Ryan's clothing choices, at last we've found you!
* Why Obama and Romney are both wrong about cars and dogs and energy.
* The Jimmy Kimmel show re-enacts Romney's outsourcing of Sesame Street.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, Daily Links, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Ryan, PBS, Primaries, Republicans, Rob Delaney, Russia, The Onion, Tracy Morgan, Vladimir Putin, Women's Rights
He loves America. He has great hair. He doesn't drink. He stands on a stage and talks to people. He only has one wife. He owns a fancy horse. He is a business man and his business is laughter and business is good my friends. He is Rob Delaney.
Bloomberg Businessweek recently outed Delaney as Romney's Twitter nemesis, or "Twemesis" if you have a thing against two words existing separately. What that means is Delaney likes to poke fun at the very pokable Republican candidate on Twitter, which is easy because 1. He's Romney. 2. He's pretty bad at it.
That, along with literally everything else is what makes Romney such good comedic cannon fodder…
"Romney fascinates me endlessly," Delaney said before his show at a Montreal comedy festival last week. "He’s such an attractive target comedically because more than any other candidate in my lifetime, he just wants to be president. That’s it! He longs for it. Feels it’s his birthright. I can imagine him getting elected and just saying, 'Well, that’s that then!' and staring out a window."
What started out as a way to make people laugh…
Tags: Mitt Romney, Rob Delaney, Twitter