- This Ron Paul Internet fan has quite a spring in his step!
- McCain: Hey guys…why not attack me? Come on, plenty to attack over here! Hey! HEY!
- But first be a person who endorses people.
- Huckabee is attacking Romney religiously (get it?).
- Don't need no credit card to ride this train.
Tags: Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Ron Paul
- The Pump-o 3000 Robotic Enginator has been repaired.
- Uh, yes, we have a question from a C. Dodd of Connecticut…
- He is, he is, he is Superman, and he knows what's happening.
- Romney: "You sir, are no…well, you know…"
- Reunited and it feels so…awkward.
Tags: Al Gore, Chris Dodd, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani
- Trent Lott to follow in Strom Thurmond's footsteps, fades into memory.
- Moving picture advertisement boasts elderly man's youthful frivolity.
- Obama plays Jamie Lee Curtis to Hillary's Lindsay Lohan.
- Does Huckabee bear the mark of the liberal beast?
- Ron Paul says he will raise almost as much as a real candidate.
Tags: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Roll Call, Ron Paul, Trent Lott
- Obama climbs up on top of Hillary; lazy web writer makes pedestrian sexual double entrendre, sips coffee.
- Murdered gay man's family give GOP candidates opportunity to highlight skills in evasiveness.
- Bush pardons more administration officials.
- Hillary can't wait to debate Republicans, get sworn in, choose curtains for presidential library.
- Giuliani and NASCAR: Loud, obnoxious and popular with rednecks.
Tags: George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani
- Mike Huckabee proves he has better screen presence than Chuck Norris.
- Kucinich spreads 'em wide for Larry Flynt.
- Giuliani, McCain vie for bragging rights to horrible, horrible American tragedy.
- Bill O'Reilly tracked down in Afghanistan cave by U.S. Marines, eludes capture.
- Cruel new poll in Iowa gets John Edwards' hopes up.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Dennis Kucinich, John Edwards, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani