* The Kroll Show dramatizes drones.
* Pope Beyonce? Yes please!
* A list of historical fallacies, from Cracked.
* A little girl hears Bad Brains for the first time.
* Please don't watch this if you're afraid of spiders.
* More George W. Bush selfies have surfaced.
* Maybe if we had fewer guns we'd have cooler fisticuffs.
* Jesse Thorn's new show on NPR looks very promising.
*How to order takeout during a blizzard without being a dick. (Save this one for next time.)
* Teddy Roosevelt had an interesting way of expressing himself.
Tags: Beyonce, Dick Cheney, Drones, Funny or Die, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Guns, Nick Kroll, NPR, Oscars, Pope Benedict XVI, Punk Rock, Ronald Reagan, Spiders, Theodore Roosevelt, Weather
* A documentary about science and being not smart.
* Bo Obama has important duties too.
* Why we took cocaine out of soda, from The Atlantic.
* Twelve drunk texts from history.
* Some idiot took his dog to the pound because "it was gay."
* A few days before his son Michael got married, Ronald Reagan sent him this letter of advice.
* Conan O'Brien's prop master shows us how to do the Super Bowl on the cheap.
* The best 30 Rock quotes. ps. If you DVR the finale tonight, be sure to add extra time–word is there's something worth watching in the tag.
Tags: Bo Obama, Cocaine, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hollywood, LGBT, Michael Reagan, Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, The Atlantic, White House
* Frank Zappa jams out on his love of capitalism.
* You'll watch this once, and then twenty more times today.
* Lincoln's second inaugural ball had a menu to fight over.
* Watch what happens when you heat mercury thiocyanate.
* The Current and John Moe discuss the Death Star petition.
* Rex Huppke has solutions for the looming debt ceiling crisis.
* If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around, these kids get an F.
* Governor Rick Scott abandoned Reagan just when he needed him most.
* The children of Newtown sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for their town.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Economy, Inauguration, Rick Scott, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, Unions, White House