You know that Roseanne Barr brought us a legendary, award-winning sitcom. You know she ran for the Green Party presidential nomination this year, and you know she's the next Comedy Central Roastee.
Brace yourselves for the #RoseanneRoast, coming to Comedy Central on Aug. 12, 10/9c. Follow CCRoasts on Tumblr for more Roast news!
Related: Green Party convention live coverage
Tags: Barack Obama, Chris Christie, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Roseanne Barr
For reasons that we cannot even begin to fathom, the unpredictable, un-shy, un-retiring Roseanne Barr will not appear on an official presidential ticket this year.
Presumptive Green Party nominee Dr. Jill Stein announced yesterday that she's chosen anti-poverty advocate Cheri Honkala for her running mate, passing over Roseanne, who came in second in the Greens' presidential delegate count.
Ms. Honkala is probably a very nice and interesting person! She has a Wikipedia page, as of today, although she does not have a Twitter account (at least as of this writing).
But to think, we could have had a vice president who tweets things like this:
Tags: Green Party, Green Party Convention 2012, Roseanne Barr, Third Party
* Roseanne Barr announced her presidential bid last night on The Tonight Show, from LaughSpin.
* E. B. White's 1951 letter to the ASPCA about the dog tax.
* National Lampoon details Newt Gingrich's lesser-known marriages.
* HuffPo Comedy thought of 10 things more inconsequential than a Trump endorsement.
* What Gingrich regrets not doing in Florida, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Dan Quayle, Donald Trump, Florida, Green Party, Jay Leno, National Lampoon, Newt Gingrich, Roseanne Barr, The Onion