- Bill O'Reilly (aka, Classiest Guy on Television) offering Don't Taze Me, Bro! bumper stickers.
- Giuliani advisor explains himself: It's not that there's too many Mosques — there's just too many people in the Mosques.
- McCain: Back off, Mahmoud! Ground Zero is our fountain of shameless self-promotion.
- U.S. Senate continues to live up to its reputation.
- Bush blows the whistle on Hussein's Mandela-killing spree.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, George W. Bush, John McCain, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, Saddam Hussein, Senate