- Where's the money, Lebowski?
- Clinton and Giuliani engage in East Coast vs. East Cost beef.
- Romney: Hey Christians, over here! Marriage! Family! Values! Marriage and Family Values!
- Brownback: Look, I don't want to talk about it. You know what you did, okay?
- Never doubt that this dude is a businessman.
Tags: Fred Thompson, Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, Sam Brownback
- Brownback, we hardly knew ye.
- Romney: See, this is how the rich stay rich.
- We in Ur Intrnet, Askng U Qustions (Again!)
- As Stephen Colbert learns, you really do need to be rich to be a Republican.
- Calling generals and majors — your World War III is drawing near.
Tags: George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Sam Brownback, Stephen Colbert
Slate's Trail Head election blog recently posted a clever little quiz, challenging your ability to pick the candidates' children out of a line up. Included, of course, are Caroline Giuliani, Chelsea Clinton and the 32 Romney boys. How clever is the quiz? Here's how clever: there are 14 candidate children listed and 15 pictures. (The 15th picture is of a candidate's wife. Can you guess which one? Here's a hint — big boobs, vacant stare, rhymes with Theri Jompson.)
We don't know how you guys feel, but this was a little too hard for us. It's hard enough keeping track of all the candidates — especially from tiers three through seven — without devoting valuable brain energy to their offspring. So, here's our version of the quiz.
How well do you know the Men Who Will Not Be President? Match each long shot candidate's name to their face. Be careful, though; we threw in a few curveballs.
a. Joe Biden
b. Sam Brownback
c. Chris Dodd
d. Mike Gravel
e. Mike Huckabee
f. Duncan Hunter
g. Alan Keyes
h. Ron Paul
i. Bill Richardson
j. Tom Tancredo
Tags: Alan Keyes, Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd, Duncan Hunter, Joe Biden, Mike Gravel, Mike Huckabee, Quizzin' on the Candidates, Ron Paul, Sam Brownback, Tom Tancredo
- How many awards must a man bring home before you can call him a candidate?
- Mondale endorses Clinton; ghost of Ed Muskie mulls switch to Biden.
- Even in a hot Photoshopped candidate threesome, you have to leave Giuliani's clothes on.
- Brownback: Hey guys, I'm over here! Guys! Guys?
- Romney and Giuliani engage in a "he said, he said" (that's what she said!).
Tags: Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, Sam Brownback
- And you know, it ain't fiction, it's a natural fact — they come together 'cause opposites attract!
- He wins if he walks onto the stage without falling asleep mid-step.
- "Dumb." "Friendly." Is Thompson more Bush-esque than Reagan-esque?
- Rudy's got some 'splaining to do!
- Clinton: I can't hear you now…
Tags: Fred Thompson, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, Sam Brownback