* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass
* Sarah Silverman's PSA is not meant to be listened to in public.
* Homer Simpson votes.
* Confused by your state's voter ID laws? Cool. That's the plan.
* This amazing sculpture honoring Nelson Mandela gets it right.
* Is The Onion just the actual news now?
* Seth Meyers talks about the media's liberal bias with Bill Simmons.
* Randy Newman does it* again. *Writes an OK song with great, satirical lyrics.
* Cracked.com has a list of reasons why we should change the election process.
Tags: Daily Links, Electoral College, Funny or Die, Key & Peele, Republicans, Sarah Silverman, The Onion
* Sarah Silverman's NSFW indecent proposal.
* What is this "Afghanistan" you speak of, from The Onion.
* The New Yorker political cartoon of the day for all you thinkers out there.
* Sean Lennon asks you not to frack his mother on Jimmy Fallon.
* Watch Romney get pulled over during the Seamus incident, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Afghanistan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Sarah Silverman, Seamus Romney, Sheldon Adelson, The New Yorker, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt, Yoko Ono
* Twist of Cain, from Bad Lip Reading.
* Putin on the Ritz, by Brad Jonas.
* American job creators, from The Onion.
* Anderson Cooper's Halloween costume.
* Funny or Die shows why Obama should grow his facial hair out for good luck until the election.
* American history visualized, via The Momentus Project.
* Sarah Silverman discusses Rick Perry and her aptly named NAACP comedy benefit.
* HAVE A HAPPY SATAN'S NIGHT, Pat Robertson! From Buzzfeed.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Economy, Funny or Die, Halloween, NAACP, Pat Robertson, Primaries, Rachel Maddow, Republicans, Rick Perry, Sarah Silverman, The Onion, Vladimir Putin
As my grandmother always said, if you can't discuss your upcoming nude scene in a low budget art-house project with the leader of one of the world's economic powerhouses, then who can you discuss it with? I believe she said that shortly after her brief encounter with Harry Truman…
Tags: Barack Obama, Movies, Sarah Silverman