* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space
Shortly before this afternoon, when President Obama announced a series of executive orders directing federal agencies to study the mechanics of taking things from cold dead hands, the PR mavens at the NRA launched the above ad campaign.
Did you know that the president's children have Secret Service protection that other families don't have? This is not because of various death threats spouted by kooks, terrorist wannabes and NRA-coddled gun nuts. No! It's because President Obama is an "elitist hypocrite."
I mean, look at all the other stuff besides "security" of which non-Obamas don't receive a "fair share."
Tags: Advertising, Barack Obama, Guns, Malia Obama, NRA, Sasha Obama
* This astronaut wrote a Christmas song.
* Hawaii loves their Obaminal Snowman.
* The 2012 coming out party was awesome.
* President Obama loves to embarrass his kids.
* The origin of the teddy bear, from Laughing Squid.
* Relax! I finally found the dumbest article explaining the fiscal cliff.
* The Christmas edition of the Professor Blastoff podcast features Ira Glass.
* From The Onion, Paul Ryan ups Congress' heart rate with a new exercise video.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, House of Representatives, LGBT, Malia Obama, New Yorker, Sasha Obama, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt
Bristol Palin — reality star, abstinence-only-education spokes-single mother and widely accepted greatest role model in America — has some really excellent advice for President Obama: Sometimes it's best to teach your children bullshit science, open-divisiveness and subtextual-hate…
"While it's great to listen to your kids' ideas, there’s also a time when dads simply need to be dads," Bristol, the eldest daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, wrote in a blog post titled "Hail to the Chiefs — Malia and Sasha Obama" on Thursday.
Obama said on Wednesday that his daughers' acceptance of friends with same-sex parents helped prompt his "change in perspective."
In response, Palin writes: "In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that — as great as her friends may be — we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview."
I am so happy she's back in the cultural spotlight. Really, one of the finer aspects of American culture.
Photo by Laura Segall/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Bristol Palin, LGBT, Malia Obama, Marriage Equality, Sasha Obama
* Jason Sudekis reprises his Romney on SNL. Keep watching to see the hilarious parodies of Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl commercial.
* Mitt Romney's Pintrest account.
* Valentine's Day cards from the romantic GOP contenders.
* Pro-Choice Senator tries to outlaw masturbation, from Buzzfeed.
* A member of the FBI laments the commercialization of his profession.
* President Obama's strategy includes asking voters not to upset his children's social life, from The Onion.
Tags: Auto Industry, Chrysler, Clint Eastwood, Daily Links, Malia Obama, Mitt Romney, Oklahoma, Sasha Obama, Saturday Night Live, Senate