* It seems like only a year ago that we had Herman Cain and OWS to kick around.
* President Obama's new attack ad looks ready for prime time.
* Local news can be hilarious.
* A portrait of Sarah Palin and GWB made from adult magazines.
* Abraham Lincoln knows you are, but what is he?
* Romney's new campaign message takes a hard right 180.
* Funny or Die's PSA warning America's youth to do regular drugs.
* A collection of political campaigns that go off the beaten path, from Cracked.
* Fox News gets punked by one of those pesky unemployed youths.
* Grab your monocle and take a look at the New Yorker's latest political cartoons.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, George W. Bush, Herman Cain, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Occupy Wall Street, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker
* Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi break down the DNC in their podcast "Throwing Shade."
* Here's something for the teachers.
* Obama's anger translator goes ahead and makes our day.
* Stop. Global warming rap battle time.
* Ask Disalmanac about the presidential debates, then sit back and listen.
* Jimmy Kimmel's This Week in Unnecessary Censorsh*%.
* SNL's Jay Pharoah does a better Obama than Obama.
* I vote for whomever Flavor Flav endorses because I'm an American.
* The Onion proves that apologizing is a slippery slope.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, College Humor, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
* The Adventures of Kim Jong Un Part II, from College Humor.
* This poor 16-year-old was in high school when she became president.
* Because it turns out reality is stranger than fiction.
* SNL is going to get all up this election year's guts.
* This election's attack ads are bad, but it could be worse.
* What happens when you let Lord Voldemort start a Super PAC.
* Kim Jong-un's wedding vows, via The Borowitz Report.
* From The Onion: When Mitt Romney's away, the voters will play.
* Ren and Stimpy creator wants to make a new cartoon about George Liquor, AMERICAN!
Tags: Andy Borowitz, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, Senate, Super PACs, The New Yorker, The Onion
* Funny or Die confirms that size does matter when you want the government in your privates.
* Justice Breyer can't turn off his superhero power of gauging constitutionality, from The Onion.
* These skillets are made in the U.S.A. Most Americans will only be able to afford Rhode Island.
* John Boehner's war on women speech comes to life via drawing.
* Saturday Night Live has some fun with "Fox and Friends."
* Mitt Romney put a damper on Obama's big day.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Osama bin Laden, Rhode Island, Saturday Night Live, Supreme Court, The Onion, Women's Rights
* From Funny or Die: Ashley Judd warns Rick Santorum against prematurely ending his campaign.
* "American Voices" discuss the Supreme Court's mandated lunch breaks decision, from The Onion.
* Julia Louis-Dreyfus photobombs the first lady.
* SNL's take on the Trayvon Martin case.
* Jest.com advises young people on how to do their taxes.
Tags: Republicans, Rick Santorum, Saturday Night Live, Supreme Court, Taxes, The Onion, Trayvon Martin, Women's Rights