* Oh Rick Perry, SNL's love for you holds on, holds on. Via HuffPo Comedy.
* The Onion reports how the fatcats play while the mice get pepper sprayed.
* Rachel Maddow suggests that Herman Cain is performance art.
* Here's one of the few examples of a successful petition.
* This meme puts one lump or two in the Tea Party, from Buzzfeed.
* President Obama should use trickle down legislation to get the jobs bill through Congress, from The Onion.
* Cracked on a truly wild card GOP candidate.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Herman Cain, Occupy Wall Street, Primaries, Rachel Maddow, Republicans, Rick Perry, Saturday Night Live, Tea Party, The Onion, White House
* You know that guy who wants to make a Constitutional amendment to legally strip the rights from that one minority group? Well, some comedy show made fun of him. Why are liberals always "bullying" him?
* Here's an article about Gary Johnson seemingly seeking the support pagan voters. Which seems to be somewhat heretical to me. Isn't written somewhere that "Thou shalt not suffer a Gary Johnson to get media attention"?
* James O'Keefe just uncovered a pernicious leftist plot to make it appear as though there is no pernicious leftist plot. Not sure which Halloween costume he used this time. I hoping Slutty Nurse.
* Barack Obama just compared Occupy Wall Street to Tea Party, once again showcasing his innate ability to make everybody on both sides of the aisle happy all at once.
Photo by Darren McCollester/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Gary Johnson, James O'Keefe, LGBT, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Saturday Night Live, Tea Party
* Bad Lip Reading tells us exactly what Mitt Romney thinks about yo mama.
* A percentage group you can stand behind, from Happy Place.
* From Funny or Die, OccuPython.
* We don't need no education, via The Onion.
* Fox News knows how to have fun this Halloween.
* It's a thin line between spoof and debate, from SNL.
Tags: Daily Links, Debates, Education, Fox, Funny or Die, Halloween, Mitt Romney, Monty Python, Occupy Wall Street, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
Were you aware that Governor Rick Perry of Texas hates jokes and never makes them, ever? Also, he does not like what Barack Obama is saying lately about keeping out those dirty foreigners from our nation's shittiest region, the Texas-Mexico border!
Here is the very offensive thing your Barack Obama said just the other day…
"We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement," he added. "All the stuff they asked for, we've done. But even though we've answered these concerns, I've got to say I suspect there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goal posts on us one more time" — to the point of seeking a moat and alligators, he joked. "That’s politics."
OMG, what a jerk, right? Rick Perry was not amused, because he is never amused by anything…
This is a president who is more interested in trying out for Saturday Night Live it seems like… The guy's a stand-up comic, and that was what he was playing to. The fact of the matter is, Americans don’t want a stand-up comic for the President of the United States. Anyone who knows what’s happening on the border of Texas and Mexico or, for that matter, the southern border of the United States with Mexico realizes this is not comedy; there are people’s lives in jeopardy every day.
Rick Perry hates comedy, and thus should be elected President of the World, forever, the end.
Photo By Bill Clark/Roll Call
Tags: Barack Obama, Immigration, Mexico, Rick Perry, Saturday Night Live, Texas
As funny as this sketch from this past weekend's Saturday Night Live is, I find it hard to believe that it comes even close to how funny an actual GOP debate will be with these candidates when that glorious day finally arrives…
Tags: Debates, Donald Trump, Jimmy McMillan, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey