* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space
Say you're an Oklahoma state senator, busy with important Oklahoma state business like keeping the s-word (science!) away from children, when you're approached by a cardiologist and "natural family planning expert" with an exciting theory for you to consider.
Women shouldn't be taking birth control because "part of their identity is the potential to be a mother," says this somehow-licensed physician named Dominic Pedulla. "They are being asked to suppress and radically contradict part of their own identity, and if that wasn't bad enough, they are being asked to poison their bodies."
What do you do?
Tags: Contraception, Men and Women, Oklahoma, Science & Technology, State Legislature, Women's Rights
* In the name of equal opportunity, guys, we saw your junk.
* Great American houses built out of great American spite.
* The White House Press Secretary defends the secret kill list.
* A cool short film that puts a new spin on military war games.
* Meanwhile, in Finland, there is a choir that consists of men shouting loudly.
* Note to any Finnish men reading this: the human voice is discussed on The New Yorker's Out Loud podcast.
* The Jeff Rubin Show talks to Cole Stryker about Anonymous.
* Frank Zappa wrote a song about just one Surgeon General, and that Surgeon General was Dr. C. Everett Koop.
Tags: Anonymous, C. Everett Koop, Daily Links, Drones, Frank Zappa, Germany, Hacker, Men & Women, Military, Science & Technology, Seth MacFarlane, The New Yorker, White House, Women's Rights
* Memorize this video to impress people at parties.
* The full gamut of Britain's greatness.
* Spielberg pitches "Lincoln 2: Andrew Johnson."
* These historical markers have a message.
* If you love comedy and books, this list is for you.
* First, they came for our children's yoga program…
* The Probably Science Podcast talks about awesome science-y stuff.
* President Obama asks Kid President to promote the White House Easter egg hunt.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Easter, Education, Meteor, Religion, Science & Technology, Steven Spielberg