* Neil deGrasse Tyson talks to Kristin Schaal and Dr. Ruth about sexy science.
* This train guy really loves trains.
* If you don't love meat, you don't love America.
* Walter Cronkite accurately predicts the future.
* Heterosexual couples stick it out for gay rights.
* Conan O'Brien's Produce Bowl pits apple against orange.
* California is… broke, and other unfortunate autocompletes.
* Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for insinuating he has orangutan blood.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Mahr, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Dr. Ruth, Guns, Kristin Schaal, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Nazis, Neil, Patriotism, Science & Technology, Sex, The Onion, Walter Cronkite
* Now the UN can keep you safe at home (sort of).
* The NFL invites you to be part of the game.
* Probably Science looks at the science of humor. E=mcLOL?
* McSweeney's Adventures in Atomic Tourism.
* Elvis' carpet did not match his curtains, and other facts.
* Parts I-IV of Simon Rich's amazing new story Sell Out.
* Bet you missed the 10 best commercials from last night's game.
* H.G. Wells (Paul F. Tompkins) and and Carl Sagan (Matt Gorley) have a chat at UCB.
Tags: Cracked, Daily Links, Football, Funny or Die, Paul F Tompkins, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, UCB, United Nations
* A documentary about science and being not smart.
* Bo Obama has important duties too.
* Why we took cocaine out of soda, from The Atlantic.
* Twelve drunk texts from history.
* Some idiot took his dog to the pound because "it was gay."
* A few days before his son Michael got married, Ronald Reagan sent him this letter of advice.
* Conan O'Brien's prop master shows us how to do the Super Bowl on the cheap.
* The best 30 Rock quotes. ps. If you DVR the finale tonight, be sure to add extra time–word is there's something worth watching in the tag.
Tags: Bo Obama, Cocaine, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hollywood, LGBT, Michael Reagan, Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, The Atlantic, White House
* The sounds of science.
* Bad Lip Reading at the inauguration.
* And you thought your relatives were bad…
* The Onion wants to make the Huffington Post cry.
* What happens in Las Vegas politics should stay there.
* Meanwhile, Baratunde Thurston calls out The Wall Street Journal.
* Feminism is a word that makes some men lose their f-ing minds.
* Surprisingly interesting discussion about Churchill's role in UK intellectual property laws.
* Sascha Cohen talks American History with Tig Notaro, Kyle Dunnigan and David Huntsberger.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Feminism, History, Huffington Post, Inauguration, Las Vegas, Republicans, Sascha Cohen, Science & Technology, Star Wars, Tig Notaro, United Kingdom, Wall Street Journal, Winston Churchill, Women's Rights
* There's no such thing as bad publicity. Just ask Solyndra.
* Sixty-two years of global warming in 13 seconds is scary.
* Zero-G fingernail clipping is not an X Games event.
* The son on Homeland is not going to turn out well.
* The BBC is looking for a few good transgender roles.
* Polaroid pictures of President Obama's inauguration.
* The Queen's castle guards shouldn't have to yell this twice.
* This creationist obviously didn't pay attention in biology class.
* A swell new magazine from music writer Maura Johnston–it fits in your pocket!
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Darwin, Climate Change, Conan O'Brien, Creationism, Daily Links, England, Inauguration, LGBT, Louisiana, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, Religion, Science & Technology, Solyndra, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion