Carol Duffy — like Buzz Bissinger before her — is a "lifelong Democrat" who has somehow been convinced to put her faith in the Republican plan for America's future.
Coincidentally, her Republican son Sean Duffy is running for re-election to the U.S. Congress….
Wow. That really worked out well. What are the odds?
Tags: Advertising, House of Representatives, Sean Duffy, Wisconsin
Rep. Sean Duffy is so, so very brave. Though he may be trying as hard as he can to remove from the Internet or cast doubts upon what he said in that one town hall video which shows him lamenting the loathsomely meager salary $174K congressional on which he supports his family and vacation house, we know that that's he wants to keep a brave and noble front.
It's nice to see that the people of his district aren't fooled and are coming to his rescue…
Tags: House of Representatives, Money, Sean Duffy, Wisconsin
* Is there room for more than one misinformed, xenophobic, hyper-partisan woman in the GOP primary race? Let's hope so.
* Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) somehow manages to get by on only $174,000 salary, but you don't see him complaining about waking up every morning and trying to cut pay for public workers who aren't him. What a trooper.
* Rick Santorum gives a compelling reason why abortion is so evil: It detracts from the pyramid scheme that is Social Security.
* The Tea Party is going to have its own NASCAR. Unconfirmed, but I hear it'll be running on unleaded hatred.
* Fox News editor admits to lying about Barack Obama on cablzzzzzzzzzzzz… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz… zzzzzzzzzzzzz…
Tags: Abortion, Fox, House of Representatives, Michele Bachmann, Money, NASCAR, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Sean Duffy, Social Security, Wisconsin
Congress Is About to Find Out What Happens When Politicians Stop Being Polite and Start Getting Real
So, Sean Duffy has a resume full of backstabbing, attention-whoring and childish infighting? And now he thinks he can be a congressperson?
Sean Duffy, who appeared on the Boston-set sixth season of The Real World in 1997 and is married to Rachel Campos of The Real World: San Francisco, is now a United States congressman.
Last night the 39-year-old Republican and former district attorney was elected by the good people of Wisconsin’s seventh congressional district to be their man in the House of Representatives.
Uh oh. This guy had better not turn Congress into a joke.
Tags: House of Representatives, MTV, Sean Duffy, Television, Wisconsin