* Funny or Die proves that Hollywood bends to the left.
* In light of Donald Trump being in the news again, let's remember when President Obama roasted him.
* A new candidate is about to really liven up the GOP field, from The Onion.
* From Twitter and Mother Jones: #HermanCainPizzaJams.
* Conan breaks down Herman Cain's jokes.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Environment, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jack Black, John Lennon, Kevin Spacey, Primaries, Republicans, Sean Penn, The Onion, Twitter
"I'm not accusing Wyclef Jean of being an opportunist; I don't know the man… One of the reasons I don't know very much about Wyclef Jean is that I haven't seen or heard anything of him in these last six months that I've been in Haiti."
I wonder what part of the country Wyclef will choose for his presidential mansion. I'm guessing Florida.
Video after the jump.
Tags: Haiti, Natural Disasters, Quote Unquote, Sean Penn, Wyclef Jean