* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space
According to an NBC report, a pair of DEA officials used their government-issued Blackberries to arrange for "sexual services" between Secret Service suits and Colombian prostitutes and — more disturbingly — attempted to destroy the evidence.
Tags: Colombia, Drugs, Prostitution, Secret Service, Sex
One day, you're a prospective leader of one of the most powerful nations in the history of human civilization. The next, you're just some fucking dude.
And fucking dudes don't need no goddamn Secret Service agents protecting them. So the goddamn Secret Service agents leave. And they don't waste no time doing it…
Tags: Mitt Romney, Money, Secret Service
* Pulling out of Iraq has some unintended consequences, from College Humor.
* The Bain hate train stops here.
* If Herman Cain had a "kill list" it would be hilarious.
* What other shenanigans has the Secret Service been up to?
* Me the People is a hilarious new book from Kevin Bleyer that rewrites the Constitution.
* Politwoops, a site that collects politician's deleted tweets/reminds them that the internet is forever.
Tags: Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Benjamin Franklin, College Humor, Constitution, Daily Links, Funny or Die, George Washington, Herman Cain, Iran, Iraq, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Pakistan, Rick Santorum, Secret Service, The Daily Show, Twitter