* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games
* Saturday Night Live explains the budget cuts with disco.
* It probably took a village to build Abraham Lincoln's log cabin.
* John Oliver's "The Bugle" podcast covers Mali, the Pope and Mars.
* The next time John Boehner gets mouthy, Joe Biden should pull this prank.
* The Suffrage Parade of 1913 is 100 years old today and still looks amazing.
* The great new idea to shout at people online who have different opinions than you do.
* A hidden camera show goes to Texas to see how a red state stands up to intolerance.
* NASA brags about how it has the largest indoor pool in the world. Suck it, Donald Trump!
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Budget, Daily Links, John Oliver, LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Pope Benedict XVI, Sequester, Texas, Women's Rights
* The pope sings his way out, from Team Coco.
* Here are some robots that may kill you.
* Beautiful art made from old Soviet banknotes.
* Is our children gaming? Here's a five-year-old with a serious Angry Birds addiction.
* The New Yorker has cocktail ideas for your sequester party.
* What happens when white ad execs try to sell to African-Americans.
* Chris Matthews gets censored by Jimmy Kimmel.
* Sara Schaefer is sooo fancy, with her assistant and her Burger King lunches.
Tags: Chris Matthews, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Racism, Robots, Sequester, Soviet Union, The New Yorker